Carry all your items in this hashtag tote bag to let everyone know that you are a warrior. The generously sized bag makes a great tote to carry your things to school, work, or to an appointment. The #warrior statement helps to remind anyone who carries it that they are strong and will fight through this battle with strength.
Create a chemotherapy care package bag by filling this with a blanket, a mug, a book or magazine, some mints, lotion, and some socks.
- Choose from a natural canvas or a white bag.
- For some tote bag options, you can choose the color of your text to match the color of the cancer ribbon for what your recipient is battling, or can just be a color that matches his or her likes.
- Large tote bag is 20″ x 15″ with 22″ handles and a 5″ gusset.
- Small tote bag is 14.75″ x 14.75" with 22″ handles and a 3.5" gusset.
- Weight is 12 oz.
- The design is printed on only one side.
- 100% Cotton Cavas.
- Printed using the laser ink transfer method.
- Care: Spot clean your tote bag with mild soap and water.
We purchased this bag for our mother to use while taking her chemo. It was the perfect size for the large blanket, her IPad Air, water bottle and lunch.
My sister was so happy and excited to receive her blanket and #Brave tote! She’s already using the blanket and will be taking it with her to radiation appts. Mahalo Nu’i Loa Samantha for helping me get this beautiful gift of comfort and joy to my sister!
My friend loved it ! GREAT QUALITY.
Yay! We're so glad your friend loves it. Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it!!
I ordered this for a friend undergoing cancer treatment. I love the message and the floral design. It's a bigger tote bag than I was expecting but that's good--it'll fit the blanket and all the other things I bought for her too. Can't beat the positive message on it. Luxe Palette was great to work with, very helpful, and very prompt. I will definitely use them again.
Hi! Thanks so much for the review! We are so glad you loved the tote bag!
I received the warrior tote and look forward to giving it to my father who is on a rough road right now. He’s going to love it.
Hi Jackie - thank you so much for the review. I hope this tote will bring your father some joy during this challenging time.