You are stronger than you seem, braver than you believe, and more loved than you know dark blue plaid blanket makes a wonderful gift for both men and women. The neutral colors of this navy blue and dark grey blanket make it a great match for any decor.
Available in 3 sizes to fit everyone:
- 30"x40" makes a great baby blanket or can be used as a lap blanket or shoulder cover.
- 50"x60" blanket is our most popular size. This makes a great gift to take back and forth to hospital visits or chemotherapy infusions. It fits easily into a tote bag when folded or rolled.
- 60"x80" blanket works great for taller adults.
Our blankets make good gifts for someone leaving for college, as a birthday gift, or for someone going through a challenging time.
Make your own chemo care package by including a chemo blanket, tote bag, quote pillow, and other small items like moisturizer, hand sanitizer. Check out our blog post Best Gifts for Chemo Patients for more ideas on things you can include to make your loved one feel more comfortable
We have inspirational quote blankets for any occasion. Give one of our floral blankets to grandma or mom for Mother’s Day or her birthday. Choose one of our cozy blankets to give to as a gift for dad or grandpa on Father’s day, his birthday, or as a unique holiday gift. Our baby blankets are perfect for the newest addition to your family. We have kids’ blankets that are just the thing to give to a child that is in need of a little boost. We also have a collection of spiritual and faith based gifts that will make a perfect gift for a religious loved one. Most of our blankets also make the perfect get well soon gift for all ages. Pair one of our inspirational blankets with a mantra jewelry piece and a quote thermal tumbler. Toss it all into an inspirational tote bag to create the most unique and cherished gift care package you can give. If you are looking specifically for a get well soon gift, then a blanket is just the thing. Check out our ideas for good gifts for chemo patients for suggestions of other things that would make great get well soon gifts.
Our blankets are available in a soft, brushed fleece in 3 sizes. Please check out the size image and fabric example image to find the perfect option for you.
- All of our blankets are brushed fleece. This brushed micro-fleece is made with ultra-fine microfiber yarns for a fluffy finish that is still lightweight for comfort. We love this fabric, which is sometimes referred to as a type of minky, for our blankets because it is ultra soft. Besides its softness, the brushed fleece is the perfect fabric because of its versatility. It will keep you nice and warm, while still being light weight. This makes it easy to throw in a tote bag for travel or to take to chemotherapy treatments each week. It also washes well and can be dried on the low setting.
- Small 30"x40" - Perfect to give as a baby blanket gift. It also makes a nice lap blanket or shoulder wrap for an adult.
- Medium 50"x60" - Great for lounging on the couch or as a top blanket when recovering in bed. This is our most popular size when given as a gift for an adult. It folds or rolls up nicely to fit inside one of our larger tote bags with plenty of room to spare.
- Large 60"x80" - Makes a nice blanket for a man or taller woman. The width and length make this blanket perfect to really snuggle under with full coverage.
I was very pleased with the beautiful, soft, blanket that I ordered. But, I did have a shipping issue, that I caused myself - it was NOT their fault. Nonetheless, their customer service was beyond awesome! They got back to me right away, they solved my issue, they were kind, polite and professional… I haven’t dealt with a company like this one in a very long time! I’m beyond pleased!
Thank you, Marie for the nice review! I'm glad we could help you out!
This well made and beautiful blanket was a perfect gift for our friend fighting cancer. Every time she uses it, she will be reminded of the friends that love and support her. Customer service was outstanding and even added the personal note for us, after I overlooked it at check out! Thank you!
Hi Diane - Thank you so much for the kind review! We hope this blanket gives your friend some comfort during her battle.
I bought this for my bosses granddaughter who is 11 w cancer, and she absolutely loves it. Thank you
Thank you, Susan, for the kind review! We hope this helps bring her a bit of comfort during this difficult time.
My friend loved her blanket and also bringing her so much hope through her treatments.
Bought as a gift for my mom to use during her treatments. She loves it! It is incredibly silky soft. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful as well. It is small enough to easily transport in a tote bag but big enough to keep my mom warm and cozy!